Background

Friday, September 7, 2012

So Long Summer

Typically I’m sad to see the end of summer . . . not this year . . . so long summer!  Now, I must say overall we were able to unwind a bit regardless of a few rough patches along the way.  I would be remiss not to mention that God has taught us so much through the hot, dry, and sunny months and for this we are truly thankful. 

So, why am I waving summer good-bye with hardly a second glance?  Well . . . to me the passing of summer means I’m closer to bringing my babies home.  I know, I know, I don’t need to wish time way.  I’m not guaranteed tomorrow but I do believe it’s ok to thank God for the days that have passed and to plan for the days ahead.  However, those plans for future days need to be submitted to God’s will.  I’m striving to bring God glory today but to also long for what He has in store. 

In my lack of not blogging for the entire summer,  I decided to share a few pictures that are part of our 2012 Summer memories.   






So long summer . . . 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment