Background

Monday, September 26, 2011

I don't know what it is.



I don’t know what it is.  Maybe turning 30?  Maybe being married? Maybe our new location?  Whatever is going on Brandon and I have found ourselves in a hodge podge of adventure.  

We are raising chickens
(not an easy undertaking we have found out). 



We have grown a garden (a first for me). 



We have grown about a ½ acre of pumpkins
(and a few weeds in the process). 




Whatever it is . . . I love it! 

We have learned a lot.  And I don’t mean just lessons about raising chickens, gardening, and pumpkins.  We’ve learned a lot about ourselves and each other.  We have had some extra laughs and made memories.  I won’t say that it was without a few aches and pains.  But in the end a lot more than just chickens, vegetables, and pumpkins have been produced. 




Today we were able to share some of this with our community.  We sold our pumpkins on a "you pick"' basis.  It was just as much fun for me to see others enjoying our pumpkins as much as we have. 











HAPPY FALL!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment