Background

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Love List



Brooke and I were grocery shopping together this week when we came across a true treasure.  

Early in the shopping trip we ran across peppermint mini marshmallows.  I'm not a huge marshmallow fan but my friend Emily makes homemade peppermint marshmallows that are amazing so I decided to give these a try and threw a bag in the cart.  (No, that's not the treasure.)  Later, as we were checking out Brooke noticed jars of marshmallow bits in vanilla and peppermint which were even smaller than mini marshmallows so I tossed the minis out and the bits in.  

OH MY GOSH . . .

GREAT DECISION . . .

THEY ARE DELICIOUS . . .

AMAZING . . .

ONLY $1.50 . . . 

ADDICTIVE . . .

AN ABSOLUTE MUST TRY!

P.S.  I can't even find them on the website they are so new but I did find an article in the Chicago Sun-Times that they are a new product starting in January.  



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment